Rainy weather

I was just out for a rather long walk in the rain. It feels very much like the west coast of BC out there today, despite the fact that it's the middle of the country and the closest ocean is quite a long plane ride away. Days like this truly make me question my desire to move back to BC -- what, so I can be soggy all the time? Yeesh.

In other news, I'm working with a new system called Time Quotient. I am still skeptical, to be honest, and I haven't bought the whole kit and kaboodle as yet (and may never) but I'm intrigued nonetheless. It seems a bit harsh to be reminded all the time that the life you're living is the *only* one that you get -- makes a day 'wasted' seem rather a bigger deal than it otherwise might. However, maybe it's good to be reminded. They're right, insofar as I have evidence for. I'm not a particularly religiously inclined person, and so I have no attachment to the idea that we might get to come 'round again on the karmic wheel. But even if we do, I don't think that we get to know about it! So... maybe "attending" to the experience of each day is a good plan. One I'm willing to try, anyway...

Comments

Popular Posts