One fast week...
Holy barracude batman. This week has just flown by. The classes left a bit to be desired this week between my bad day on Wednesday, the fact that poor Jimena is sick as a dog and then today we had ¨clases de comida¨ at school, which means that the last hour or so was used up with my squeezing 50 oranges. Yes, you read that correctly. Litres of juice! It was possibly the most acidic fruit salad I´ve ever had, but still, tasty enough. I was glad to go back to mi casa and have some real lunch.
Today this a quick note as I must go and get on my bus to Papallacta. Tomorrow it looks like I´ll be going on a little trip with Soni and her friend Christine to Baños, which I think will be fun. Lots of hotsprings this weekend!
Ciao...
PS Christoph and Leela, you *are* cheeky monkeys, both of you!!
Today this a quick note as I must go and get on my bus to Papallacta. Tomorrow it looks like I´ll be going on a little trip with Soni and her friend Christine to Baños, which I think will be fun. Lots of hotsprings this weekend!
Ciao...
PS Christoph and Leela, you *are* cheeky monkeys, both of you!!
Comments
It sounds like you are having a great time. Sure miss being able to call you up anytime and chat. You'll just have to enjoy those hot springs all the more for the rest of us who can't be there.
You can be proud of me: I applied to two jobs today!
Love you and miss you,
Nicola
And, more important, are you really in BAÑOS? Michael and I left that town that morning and are in Riobamba now. At 10pm our bus leaves to Machala... The Pacific is as near as never!!!
love you!
Catherine